- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- How long do we retain information about you?
- Access to your information and correction
- Other websites
- How to contact us
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for products or services. This information includes the following categories of information:-
- Telephone numbers (inc direct dial and mobile)
- Email address
- Postal Address
We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
HOW WILL WE USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you. We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
If you agree to receive marketing, we shall pass on your personal information to the production whose store you have registered with and it may be added to the production's email list in order for you to receive information regarding that show and other production related activities.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
Customers information who do not open an account as part of the purchasing process we retain for 36 months. This is to allow us to resolve any payment queries and/or customer service issues in that time. For Customers who do open an account as part of the purchasing process, the account remains open for so long as the purpose and consent is valid or until the account is closed by the customer via their account settings or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting its deletion.
In the scenario where Creative Goods closes down a production's store, all account details would be deleted as part of that process.
We would like to send you information about products and services which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CORRECTION
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data.
If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
This web store (and others operated by us) are not intended to be used by people under 13 years old in the UK and the following ages within the European Community:-
13 years –
Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Latvia, Malta, Sweden
14 years –
Austria, Cyprus, Italy, Lithuania, Spain
15 Years -
16 years –
Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
If personal data for people under those ages is inadvertently collected it will be immediately deleted.
HOW TO CONTACT US
You can send complaints directly to email@example.com. If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England